Christmas Tree Cookies & Decorating Instructions
Before you start, you will need -
- Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter (found in our store)
- Royal Icing or Edible Paint
- Piping bag with outliner and filler tips (found in our store)
- Edible Decorations - Christmas Lights (found in our store)
- Egg white or corn syrup (w/ water)
- Green Edible Glitter (found in our store)
- Brown sanding sugar (found in our store)
- Paint egg whites on stem of tree and sprinkle with brown sanding sugar.
- Paint egg whites on underside of the tree and sprinkle with green edible glitter - let stand.
- Pipe or paint on royal icing or edible paint.
- Push in edible decorations (we also have gingerbread men, candy canes, color stix, snowflakes and holly & berry decorations available).
- Let sit 24 hours to assure that the royal icing hardens.