Pumpkin Cookies that carve a smile on your face!
Before you start, you will need -
- Pumpkin Cookie Cutter (found in our store)
- Cream Cheese Cookie Recipe
- Orange Food Coloring Gel (found in our store)
- Paint Brushes (found in our store)
- Holly Green Luster Dust (found in our store)
- Pumpkin Luster Dust (found in our store)
- Corn syrup (heated in microwave)
- Raisins (cut in half )
- Mini mini Marshmallows
- Vanilla or Lemon Extract (found in our store)
- plastic or latex gloves
- When you are done mixing the dough add enough orange food coloring to tint the cookies to a desired color (suggested to wear gloves to protect your hands from gel). Do not add too much food coloring or dough will become oily. Make cookies as directed.
- Once cookies have cooled add a little flavored extract to holly green luster dust to create a paintable paste. Paint on stem,triangles in the eyes and nose areas and mouth grin.
- Create a paintable paste from the pumpkin luster dust and extract mixture. Paint on just the indented areas of pumpkin to give the look of deeper creases.
- Heat corn syrup so that it will harden when cooled. Cut raisins in half and place a dab of corn syrup in eye area then place halfed raisins in eyes. Do the same with the mini marshmallows for the teeth.