Snowman Cookies & Decorating Instructions
Before you start, you will need -
- Snowman Cookie Cutter (found in our store)
- Royal Icing or Edible Paint
- Piping bag with outliner and filler tips (found in our store)
- Food Colorings, color is your choice (found in our store)
- Red & Black Food Coloring (found in our store)
- Egg white or corn syrup (w/ water)
- Artists Paint Brush (found in our store)
- Edible Decorations Carrots or Color Stix (found in our store)
- Opal sanding sugar (found in our store)
- Paint egg whites in embossed areas where you want sanding sugar to stick and sprinkle Opal Sanding Sugar to it (shake off excess and let stand).
- Put on the finest tip you can on your piping bag and fill with black icing (can also be painted on). Pipe small dots for the snowmans coal mouth, eyes and buttons.
- Outline the area that you want to make the hat band with the royal icing and then fill it with the same color. Followed by the scarf and mittens. Lastly finish the hat when the band color has firmed up a bit.
- Tint either corn syrup mixture or egg whites with red food coloring. Lightly coat brush and touch it to the snowmans cheeks.
- Push in the Edible Decoration for the nose & Voila!
- Let sit 24 hours to assure that the royal icing hardens.