Before you start, you will need –
- Daisy Cookie Cutter found in Aunt Chick’s Garden Set
- Aunt Chick’s No-Fail Cookie Recipe
- Rich Chocolate Cutout Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Frosting – (choose your favorite recipe)
- A decorator w/ starburst tip
- Make an equal amount of daisy cookies out of Aunt Chick’s No-Fail Cookie Recipe and Rich Chocolate Cutout Cookie Recipe. Wait for the cookies to have cooled to the touch.
- Frost the back of the Chocolate Daisy Cookies with the Triple Chocolate Frosting and then place the No-Fail Daisy Cookies on top of it like a sandwich.
- Fill decorator with Triple Chocolate Frosting and pipe a floret of frosting in the center of the No-Fail Daisy Cookie. Let cookies sit so the frosting can settle.