Gingerbread Man Cookie Decorating Instructions
Before you start, you will need –
- Gingerbread Man Cookie Cutter (found in our store)
- Brown colored sanding sugars (found in our store)
- Cranberry Red & Holly Green Luster Dust (found in our store)
- Artist Brush (found in our store)
- String Licorice
- Egg white or corn syrup mixture (with water)
- Piping Bag and Decorating Kit (found in our store)
- Royal Icing (found in our store)
- Gramma’s Cutters Gingerbread Recipe (found on our site)
- Make cookies and let cool
- Paint egg white mixture or corn syrup mixture on the pants area and sprinkle with brown sanding sugar.
- Mix luster dusts with a small amount of vodka (which will dilute) paint bowtie area with green luster mixture and cheeks and nose with red luster mixture.
- Outline pants and suspenders with icing (pipe on using tip #800) as well as a curly cue for his hair and zigzagged cuffs on his arms. Then lay the string licorice on top around pants and suspenders.
- Finally cut raisins in 1/4 and dab in icing to stick on the cookie for buttons on his shirt.