Strawberry Cookies Decorating Instructions
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cookies
Before you start, you will need –
- Aunt Chick’s Strawberry Cookie Cutter (found in our store)
- Red food coloring (found in our store)
- Egg white or corn syrup mixture (with water)
- Green sanding sugar
- Chocolate for fondue
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Strawberry flavoring
- Artist Brush
- Make cookies as directed except substitute the strawberry flavoring for the almond flavoring (if desired) and add red food coloring to the dough (work through so color is even). Bake and let cool.
- Put Green Sanding Sugar on the leaf area with the egg white or corn syrup mixture.
- Temper chocolate for dipping, this can be done beforehand or cookies can be left undipped and served with chocolate fondue. If doing beforehand lay out parchment paper and dip cookies into tempered chocolate.
- Lay dipped cookies on parchment paper to cool. Eat and Enjoy!
How do I order the santa cookie cutter??
Hi Ruth –
You can purchase the Santa Cutter at https://www.grammascutters.com/product/aunt-chicks-jolly-santa-cookie-cutter/ and our Chrismtas Set at: https://www.grammascutters.com/product/aunt-chicks-merry-christmas-set-2/ . In addition we sell through Amazon.com or one of our retailers King Arthur Flour.
I hope this answers your question.
Have a lovely Christmas!
Gramma’s Cutters Inc