Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cookies
Before you start, you will need –
- Aunt Chick’s Strawberry Cookie Cutter (found in our store)
- Red food coloring (found in our store)
- Egg white or corn syrup mixture (with water)
- Green sanding sugar (found in our store)
- Chocolate for fondue
- Vanilla Flavoring
- Strawberry flavoring (found in our store)
- Artist Brush (found in our store)
- Make cookies as directed except substitute the strawberry flavoring for the almond flavoring (if desired) and add red food coloring to the dough (work through so color is even). Bake and let cool.
- Put Green Sanding Sugar on the leaf area with the egg white or corn syrup mixture.
- Temper chocolate for dipping, this can be done before hand or cookies can be left ujndipped and swith chocolate fondue. If doing before hand lay out parchment paper and dip cookies into tempered chocolate.
- Lay dipped cookies on parchment paper to cool. Eat and Enjoy!