Before you start, you will need –
- Aunt Chick’s Flower Cookie Cutters (found in our store)
- Green and other colored sanding sugars (found in our store)
- Egg white or corn syrup mixture (with water)
- Food Coloring Gel (found in our store)
- Artist Brush (found in our store)
- Make cookies and let cool
- Paint egg white mixture or corn syrup mixture on leaf of cookie (make sure to do leaves first because the sugar is darker) If you would like a more vibrant color tint with food cologinh gel.
- Then sprinkle on sugar.
- Do the same with the flower area avoiding detail areas (see above). For Daisy just do the center of the flower yellow, for poinsetta you can use a decorator with a fine tip and some yellow frosting to do center 3 stamens.